Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween

I love Halloween!  I am pretty sure it is because I just enjoy all the fun costumes out there, with the exception of gory, immodest, or just gross.  I look forward to my Halloween work party more then the Christmas one.  This year I stressed a lot about what I was going to wear, but a friend came through and I had to supply very little.  I loved winning my work costume contest and especially loved seeing the delight in Trick-or-treater's eye's when I answered the door.  Almost every kid said, "Are you Mary Poppins?"  All the treats don't hurt either(; 
My favorite costume besides mine, was the "Double Check Discount" woman.


The lace up shoes were pretty painful,
I feel for the women of the early 1900's.

Completley authentic down to the shoes, carpet bag, bird umbrella, and hat. 
The only thing I forgot to put on was the scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment