Friday, February 8, 2013

Roadtrip!



Last week I went with a few friends up to Brigham City just for a day trip.  We first went to the Brigham City Temple and did initiatory work.  We were able to ponder in the celestial room afterwards.
 
After that we were all starving so we went to a famous restaurant that I remembered going to many years ago.  It's called Maddox and they have amazing rolls, raspberry butter, and raise the meat locally.  Most of us got their fried chicken (without the skin) and one friend tried trout, which she said was great. 

The last thing we did was go to Crystal Hot Springs in Honeyville, Ut.  It is about 10-15 miles north of Brigham City, but I remember going there when I was young with my Mom and brothers.  We caught crawdads out of the river that runs by the hot springs, which I was fascinated by.  I remember that being during the summer time when my Mom was living in Brigham City so everything was open and there was a lot of people.  When we went only the hot springs were open, but there was still a lot of people.  It was kind of cool to be swimming in the middle of winter when it was about 30 degrees outside, but myself and one other friend agreed that we like Lava Hot Springs better.  So if you are thinking of going to Hot Springs in the future go to Lava.  Now I just need to try Diamond Fork.  It was so fun to hang out for the day and chat with girlfriends!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment