Sunday, September 15, 2013

Introducing...

Anyone who is close to me knows I spend all my time sleeping, at work, or with the boys.  (Okay I also work eat, work-out, and see family and friends occasionally). The boys are Ryan and his kids.  So a little introduction since I am in love with a family of 5 men now.  Obviously I don't want to share too much since this is the Internet, but not too many people know of this sight.  Ryan is an amazing Dad, selfless, hard working, good looking and very attentive.  In the last few weeks we have enjoyed Trafalga, camping, the drive-in, 7 Peaks, reading stories, and my favorite, having family scripture and prayer together.  It is a lot of fun, a lot of work, tiring, but mostly rewarding spending time with them!  Here are some pictures of them all (with the exception of the youngest little guy).
 
Playing a game while camping and goofing off with my sunglasses.

Aren't they so handsome?


 

1 comment: