Monday, December 16, 2013

Evan's Birthday

Evan turned 10 this past weekend.  I thought it might be a fun tradition for me to start taking them on a date for their birthday.  So I let Evan pick the movie and where he wanted to eat.  He also requested Cheesecake and Neapolitan Ice Cream.  We ended the day with a visit to "This is the Place Heritage Park" with Nana and Grandpa, followed by dinner at IHOP.  Thanks Nana and Grandpa for making that possible!  I asked him what his favorite part was at the end of the day and he replied, "Putting the Ninjago together all by myself."  So happy to have these boys in my life!
 
Opening the 1st gift of the day

About to see the movie

Ev using his imagination at Olive Garden

Isn't he so cute?

Putting together his new Lego's

More Lego's from his Mom

What more could Evan possibly want?

On a side note, Ryan and I finally finished wrapping presents after hours of hard work
 (ok so technically there are a few more to come)!

No comments:

Post a Comment