Friday, August 5, 2011

Shrimp, Panties, and Beer

Awhile ago my co-workers and I were laughing at a theft a woman had committed. Yes, she stole shrimp, panties, and beer. Guess she really liked that stuff, lol. I can concur on the shrimp, but hold off on the others. What I do really like lately is Sugar Cereal and Movies. I'm not saying I would steal those, I have just been a little obsessed with them lately.

Sugar Cereal seems to be a people pleaser. I know very few people who don't like it. I usually buy whatever is on sale, but still the healthiest. Last time I went to the store they were having a great sale and was able to buy some of my favorites...Reese's PB Puffs, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Lucky Charms, and Raisin Bran Crunch. There are other favorites, but those top the list for now. What are your favorites?

Now movies. I have been very picky with my movies in the last few months because anything sad or emotional would instantly make me that way. I hate the Twilight movies, why are so many women obsessed with them? I love action movies!!!! I am just getting back to were I can watch sad movies. I saw 17 Miracles last week. It is a fantastic movie, but holy cow could make you depressed with all the dying, luckily I was having a good day. I did watch "My Life" this week, which I probably shouldn't have done. I love that movie and just had drive to watch it. Loved it, but cried for hours afterwards. Now I have to catch up with a whole bunch of summertime cartoon movies. Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment