Thursday, August 4, 2011

Worth of Souls #3

So this person is a new friend. I first asked her how she was doing when I noticed she was sitting in her car, during church. She was not feeling well, but since then we have become good friends.

I am very excited for her because she just found out she got a new job, which is sorely needed. Her current job has really been stressing her out so hopefully the new one will be what she needs. She is such a sweetheart, considerate, and is also genuinely concerned about how you are feeling. Maybe the picture or me saying she is a great cook will give her away to some, but those outward things don't matter. She is just a nice person. I really admire that she has been writing each of her nieces and nephews a letter this year and bearing her testimony too. I know she also goes above and beyond with her church calling, even though it is killing her, hopefully she will be released soon:) Anyways, love her guts!

No comments:

Post a Comment