Sunday, September 18, 2011

Timpanogos Hike

Click here to view these pictures larger

About a week ago some friends and I decided to hike Mt. Timpanogos. We got there about 6 am only to be greeted by some rangers that said the parking lot was full and that we would have to park on the Alpine Loop and walk to the trail-head. Another mile to add to the hike? The hike was great going up, the flowers were so beautiful, the views stunning, and I even dealt with my fear of heights. It was great to say I had finally made it to the shack on top. Coming down was a different story. My knees didn't like it at all, we saw a black bear, and saying we were worn out was an understatement!!! By the end we figured we had hiked about 17 miles. Well worth it, but it may be my last time because of my knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment