Friday, September 9, 2011

Zions

Over Labor Day weekend I went with some friends down to Zion's National Park. Since I had never been there I had so much to see!!! I got to see Emerald Pools, Weeping Rock, Court of the Patriarchs, Angel's Landing, Kolob Canyon, the tunnel, the museum, and partially hike up the Narrows. Camping in the desert was hot, but well worth the fun. It helped that we had the river right next to our campsite so we could swim and lay out. Entertainment from nature included Deer, Turkey's, Scorpions, Jerusalem Crickets, Ring tail Cat, Squirrels, attacking Bees, and lots of little fish. Next summer I want to do the entire length of the Narrows! On our last day there we discovered we were all the oldest in our families and that was probably why we were so laid back, got along, and had so much fun!

Click here to view these pictures larger

No comments:

Post a Comment