Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Girls just wanna have fuun:)

For years I have been trying to get down to the Monticello temple and have not had the chance. Then I found out the parent's of my friend Mikeala live in Blanding and have been bugging her since. She invited me several times, but I could never go. Finally this past weekend we made it happen and invited others to come along. It was a blast! We packed our schedule full every minute we were there. Now I can say I have been to every temple in Utah except the three that are not completed yet.Rebecca, Mikeala, Mindi, Marcole, and Carol after the session

Isn't the Monticello temple gorgeous?

Horseback riding was so fun, plus my horse and I color coordinated:)

First peak of the arch we were hiking to...the surprise was inside

Amazing Indian ruins. There are 35,000 registered ruins in Juab County.

I think the 5 of us could have cleaned up the place nicely and lived there!

Stunning views with many Indian and Pioneer stories behind them

Allen and Leonie (Mikeala's Parents) made us amazing meals and were genuinely happy to have us there. The coconut creme burlee was to die for!

Music Time! The players....

The singers:)

No comments:

Post a Comment