Thursday, October 13, 2011

I'm a Crafty Girl:)

I found a cardmaking/craft class that is free! It is once a week, they provide all the supplies, and I feel so crafty. This week I even had Janet come with me (I think she enjoyed it). I love making cards,I think because they can be accomplished in a short amount of time (unlike scrapbooking), but we also do small craft projects in addition to the cards. I have been trying to fill my life with things other then work that make me feel good so I started volunteering at two different places, try to serve a person a week, and I am really trying to serve my family (mostly my parents). If I stay busy, I stay happy:)Some of the cards I made the first week. We also made gift bags.
Paper Pumpkins and Monster cards that Janet and I both made!

No comments:

Post a Comment