Monday, November 28, 2011

What to do for Thanksgiving...




Thanksgiving in my family was very busy. We had about 35 people total and my immediate family helped set up everything and cook. Although everyone knows that Janet did most of the work!

I had been anticipating Thanksgiving for a few weeks for multiple reasons. First being in the two weeks prior to Thanksgiving I decided to go candy and baked goods free. It was really hard at first then got easier. Needless to say I loved eating treats, but think I will go back to not eating them till Christmas. The other reason I was looking forward to Thanksgiving is because all of my immediate family was going to be there including E:)

So what else do you do for Thanksgiving besides eat? Well give thanks first of all. Then take naps (I am pretty sure we all crashed), play games of all sorts like football, boardgames, and dancing on the Wii, and most importantly pass around Eleanor for lots of Smiles:)

No comments:

Post a Comment