Monday, November 7, 2011

Who dun it?

Okay, okay you caught me! I didn't really go all out for Halloween this year for two good reasons. I didn't really feel like it and I had to participate in a DUI checkpoint Halloween evening, which by the way was some great entertainment to see drunk people in costumes. Watching the drug dogs in action was the highlight for me though.I ended up just wearing a Sari to work & dropped into a party.
However, a few days later I was invited to a murder mystery dinner! I got my hair done, wore a modest flapper costume, and made an easy appetizer from Pinterest. See the link for the recipe below. My first Murder Mystery party was phenomenal, even more fun then Halloween:)

http://jamiecooksitup.blogspot.com/2010/11/cranberry-cream-cheese-diphold-wood.html

No comments:

Post a Comment