Wednesday, March 7, 2012

New Place

Most of you know that I recently moved and I am happy about it now. At first I thought "what did I get myself into?" We (myself and 3 great roommates) moved into a 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house. It was very dirty and needed a lot of work, but we tackled it with the goal to complete everything in a month. That is this week! One problem I didn't know we would encounter was mice, YUCK! I can't stand them. I think we caught 5. We have used a lot of poison, patched holes, etc... Here's hoping we solve it completely! We cleaned A LOT, I mean A LOT! We painted almost every surface in the house. I think with the exception of the spare bedroom, one wallpapered wall, and one kitchen wall. It looks pretty good now and I love that we have a lot of space. This is the first time in my life I have shared the fridge with only one person! Of course the room I love the most is my bedroom. It still needs a few more things, but I am 90% of the way done.Yes those are two live mice we caught, ewww!
Brand new desk I bought, along with a chair from Costco.
Before of my bedroom color, a horrible peach. Now the color is called "Whispering Wheat."
The after picture. I love the new painting of Christ I bought and the Vinyl Letters I put up.

No comments:

Post a Comment