Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Happy Birthday!


Yep, I made the trifle 

So there's this chick I really love, my special Mom sent to me to love.  She is so kind, especially when I'm blind,
to see all that the Lord has to offer me..

She rescued me from 4 astounding men.
Even got after them when ice flew at me.

I don't know what I do without her Christlike manor.
The best part is she doesn't flaunt it on a banner.
I appreciate the teachings she instilled in me,
specifically the need to treat others tenderly.

Gossiping is not esteemed, but praise and non-judgement, if there is such a thing.  She has taught me that the gospel brings all happiness,
but also that life with her is bliss!

Okay, okay so I am not the best at writing poems, but I was trying to be creative in wishing this lady a Happy Birthday on September 6th!  I love you so much and want you to know that you are the best Mom:)


No comments:

Post a Comment