Monday, October 1, 2012

Baby Girl

Ever since I can remember my Bonus Mom has called me baby girl even though she married my Dad when I was turning 12.  I have always loved being her "baby girl" and have loved each of the nicknames that I got from all of my parents.  I feel so lucky, blessed, cherished, and really loved by each of my parents!

This last week they gave me some things from my childhood that I either didn't remember or missed a lot and brought back so many memories.  I am also lucky enough to have my baby book with my Mom's beautiful handwriting.  I thought I would share a few objects that are special to me.  

On the left is one of my favorite baby blankets, in the middle is something that embarrassed me a lot when I was younger.  I used to walked crooked, but I didn't know I wore a brace on my feet.  On the right was a tent that went over a card table for a fort I loved to play in.
My first picture and I love these bows they stuck on my head using honey
Believe it or not my hair went from being really dark as a newborn to really blond.
They kept this hair from my first haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment