Saturday, December 1, 2012

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

I am loving Christmas this year.  I think I am realizing that even though I am very lonely I am loved by Christ and he brings me so much happiness!  I have been enjoying every detail of the Holiday because of this fact.  In the 2 last weeks I set up 3 Christmas trees, went on 3 Christmas themed dates, but my favorite activity so far has been today.  I woke up this morning and went to my Ward Christmas Party.  The details of that are on my other blog.  Then came my yearly tradition which I have been doing now for 3-4 years, The Festival of Trees!  I think this is the most wonderful thing ever!!!!  I love seeing the religious themed trees.  Pictured below are some of my favorites (I limited myself to a top 6 this year instead of like 20).  After the festival I enjoyed lunch with a friend and then crashed when I got home.  I have been getting more and more sick everyday this week.  Today it hit me like a brick wall, probably because I have been doing too much.  So I tried to sleep, but kept waking up because I would stop breathing.  This is when it would have been a good time to have home teachers assigned, but I haven't got them yet.  So here I am at home enjoying a book, being online, and about to watch a Christmas movie.  The holiday's can't get much better (I guess if I wasn't sick or had someone to share them with they could, LOL)!

My 2nd favorite tree decorated Missionary style with ties.
All the stuff that came with the Missionary tree if you purchased it.
My favorite tree decorated with different Nativities and also hand sewn costumes.
"It's a Wonderful Life" tree.  I should have got closer to show the details.
My favorite Christmas mug that I have been enjoying cider, cocoa, and Crio in.
I finally found an advent calender.  It is not my favorite as I am looking for a religious one,
but it will suffice until I find the best one. 
And last, but not least...my homemade Charlie Brown Country Christmas Tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment