Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sick Boredom

I have had a lot of time to think today because of being super sick, but I am so grateful!  First of all I missed Stake Conference this morning which made me sad because we had a visiting general authority.  Who?  I have no idea.  I also missed my tithing settlement, but got that rescheduled. I wanted to watch the Christmas Devotional online, but it doesn't work. However I get to go to the Motab Christmas Concert in a few weeks.  So with so many strikes I am still stinking HAPPY:D  This is because while reading in bed I was also listening to hymns.  The hymn "How Great the Wisdom" played and I was so grateful for everything!!!!!  The Savior is my Happiness.  I wish everyone got that!

Also I started making lists, not "to do" lists, but just fun things:
Favorite Christmas Songs...
O Holy Night
Silent Night
Carol of the Bells
O Come, O Come Emmanuel
O Little Town of Bethlehem
To name just a few:)

Favorite Christmas Movies...
Elf
It's a Wonderful Life
White Christmas
Anything Hallmark
A Christmas Story
The Nativity
Home Alone

Randomly I enjoyed making my own homemade OJ made in the juicer I bought last month.  I also scarfed down some tomato soup and grilled cheese.  Now the best part is reading a good book and listening to the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment