Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Miracles


This morning I was reading in the Mormon Times and read an article called "10 Standout Christmas Jar Miracles from 2011." I loved this article since it related to the book "Christmas Jars" by Jason Wright, which was amazing. It talked about real life Christmas Jar stories from around the country. It also made me think of the year I decided to do something similar to this for my family and friends for Christmas. I gave them each the book, a jar, and donated to a church fund in their name. Most people thought it was a good idea, but boy do I remember my brothers not being very happy with me. I highly recommend you reading this article, although I cannot find the link, but it is in the Deseret News.

Reading this also reminded me of the greatest miracle that has taken place in my life. Without getting into detail the last two weeks have been a life changing event for me and I am so thankful for my Savior and His sacrifice for me! It has been the hardest year of my life, but I finally was able to overcome and know that it is one of the Lord's tender mercies for me. I am so blessed!!!

1 comment:

  1. Mindi, I hope this next year can be a stark contrast to the year past. My wish for you is that you have a year full of joy, love and happiness!

    ReplyDelete