Thursday, December 29, 2011

Good News

Almost everyday I like to read the news on the Internet or a cellphone app. Generally I am browsing because most of it is BAD news. Today was not an exception to that; However there were two good stories that I wanted to share.

Guess who made the top ten list of most admired men in 2011 (Gallup/USA Today Poll)? I am so excited that President Monson was on it! Not so happy that President Obama was number #1, what a load of crap! President Monson is so much more influential.

The other story that really touched me was about a boy in Texas who has had heart problems most of his life. Watching his homemade videos explains it all. At first I was sad to learn that he died on Christmas Day, but after watching the videos and reading his story I was happy for him to move on.

So here's to the good news in 2011 and coming in 2012:)


No comments:

Post a Comment