Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pinterest

I have had fun with Pinterest because it inspires me to do things! Very rarely do I go through a cookbook and think I want to make that, but if someone recommends or makes something that I think is amazing I make it. Mostly I have done food things so far, but I am excited to start crafting and such too. Here are some of the things I have done:
California Sandwich, with variations, and I even grew my own green onions.
Fruit Yogurt smoothie...I added Peaches and Raspberries too.
Such a good salad. The only downside was not being able to find Quinoa, so I used something similar to Couscous.
Cranberry Jalapeno Cilantro Dip. My aunt and Janet have also made it:)
Green Smoothie, LOVED! It called for Mango and Almonds, but I'm allergic so I used peaches and no nuts. My favorite part was the coconut water.
Obviously this is not food, but I think the cleaning tip is worth sharing. Baking soda and Hydro. Peroxide mixture cleans off old pan crud!

No comments:

Post a Comment