Tuesday, August 28, 2012

31 reasons to be Happy:D

Yep that's right, I turned 31 today.  It was a little scary at first but then I started to think of all the reasons I am happy and blessed.  So I thought I would share them since I can do what I want on my birthday, right?

1-Getting flowers for my birthday!  Anyone who knows me knows I love receiving flowers!!! Thank you to 3 people (you know who you are:)
2-Having 3 parties over the last week, including a surprise party, tea party, and my family party.
3-I have the best family! I love and get along with them all.
4-I have a job that supports me.
5-The thing that will always make me the happiest is THE GOSPEL!
6-I finished reading the Book of Mormon today and will forever be blessed, humbled, and learn from the teachings therein.
7-Wow, can you talk about great friends!!!  I have felt so loved this birthday:)
8-I get to go camping this weekend.
9-I enjoyed a Diamond Rio concert last night.  They are one of my favorite groups and I love my memories of being introduced to and listening to country music because of my Mom.
10-Phone calls from people I haven't heard from in awhile.  I should be trying more often to call them (luv you Gram).
11-Dating, yes I said dating.  As much as any of us would rather be married I am learning a lot and like to get to know people.
12-Good books, just finished reading another 500 pager today that I loved (that was in addition to the Book of Mormon).
13-Cute babies and kids.  They bring smiles to my face almost daily.  I enjoyed E's besos during facetime the other day.  I miss that chick!
14-New cars.  I talked about that in my last post.
15-My favorite season coming up.  I adore Fall!
16-This number makes me think of my 16th birthday.  My parents got me a makeover/photo shoot and then flew me to visit my Aunt in California.  I will forever remember that trip since she is not longer here on earth, but I look forward to seeing her again someday.
17-I love animals.  That doesn't mean I want to have one in my house right now especially with my allergies, lol. I do look forward to having a dog one day.
18- Medicine!  Enough said.
19-Ice Cream.  I am back off sugar, but my Dad brought me an ice cream cone today.
20-Fasting and the strength it gives me!!!  I love that the Lord will always answer a prayer to be strengthened.
21-My bed.  I know most people probably think this, but I think I love my bed more then the average person.
22-The beautiful rainbow I saw tonight, not to mention the amazing sunsets that have been happening lately.
23-Appliances, yep I love that they make life easier.
24-Growing older.  It's true, I really am wiser!
25-People listening to me, I mean really listening.  I love when someone knows me well.  With that being said I am trying to work on listening better too.
26-So blessed to have two great Mom's. I need extra love, especially since I don't have sisters!
27-Tennis is a passion more of late.  Can anyone out there really play and challenge me?
28- I am learning not to be so judgmental.  If the Savior loves all of us do you think it is because he knows us?  So if I am judging it is because I need to get to know someone better!
29- Health.  So grateful for exercise and healthy foods to eat.
30- Attitude!  I think so much of life can be determined by how we think and I am HAPPY!
31-  I am just happy to be me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment