Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Diamond Rio



I am going to see Diamond Rio later this month and am so excited!  Seriously all of their songs are good.  I appreciate their uplifting, meaningful lyrics too.  "I believe" is one of my favorites.  It reminds me that we need to say I love you and show love to our family and friends everyday because we never know when they may be gone.  I have been thinking about this a lot lately, I think because my friends Mom died this last week.  People have always been so important to me and I try to remind myself of that daily.  So far in my life I have lost my closest Aunt, Grandma, and most recently my Mom.  It is never too late to tell someone you love them.  I am to a point in my life were I want to spend as much time as I can with my parents and siblings.  The great news is even if a loved one passes on we will see them one day if we live a righteous life.  So to all of you out there that may read this post, I love you!  Hopefully you will tell your family and friends that today also!

Here is another one of my favorite songs that they sing:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jayr9v6l74

No comments:

Post a Comment