Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hullabaloo

What a weekend!  I definitely did too much.  Friday night started out with two parties, both of which had some fabulous company:)  Saturday morning I woke up and helped a friend move, went for a jog up the canyon, played tennis, then tried to take a nap, but a friend came to visit me.  I love when people come to visit me or drop by unexpectedly.  Actually surprise visits are one of my favorite things.  Well surprises in general and I loved that she brought me cherries (I have been craving them for the past month or so). 

The highlight and low light happened Saturday night.  I was lucky enough to win 4 tickets through a radio station to another concert at Deer Valley in Park City.  I had so much fun eating Irish food for the first time, being with friends, and enjoying Broadway music.  I love outdoor concerts in the Summer so much!  The low light consisted of me being in the most pain I have EVER been in thus far in my life.  I don't need to share all the hullabaloo, but by the time I got home from Park City I couldn't walk, talk, see, etc...  I didn't want to go to the hospital so Dad came over to give me a blessing.  I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY IN MY LIFE TO HAVE A DAD WITH THE PRIESTHOOD!  All I can say is I don't know what people do without faith and Priesthood blessings!!!


  
The lady in the middle is Laura Bedore, the host of Show tunes Saturday night on Kosy 106.5

Sunday was an amazing day at church with so much to ponder.  I am sad that I didn't get to go to a family fireside that night, but I get to listen to all of it soon.  Monday was also fun because I got to go play with my family at Seven Peaks.  I enjoyed every slide, although I know my brother was annoyed with my screaming on one slide.  Dinner from Costa Vida was great too.  Wish Brett and Steph could have been there, but we enjoyed laughing together watching the latest E video. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment