Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Click

I have been thinking a lot in the last week about tender mercies in my life.  More specifically "Clicks."  I say clicks because I recently read an article about Hilary Weeks (an LDS singer/songwriter) who uses a hand clicker to keep track of all the positive things that happen in a day.  So some of the clicks that I have been thinking about this past week are:

*Free tuition to a class I have been wanting to go to for years
*Figuring out what my favorite ice cream place is, I will be going there regularly now
*Technology.  I have been missing some family members and was blessed that I could talk to them on the phone or through IM.
*Jellybelllies, especially the fruit ones!
*Living in a place I like...the city, house, roommates, and all!
*Arbitration, I am loving it (yes, more than indexing)
*An air conditioned gym when it is too hot to work out outdoors
*Some great siblings.  I'm so appreciative that they have called and cared about me in the last week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment