Monday, July 23, 2012

Opera Anyone?

In the last week I have done a lot, specifically concerts.  Last week I was able to go to a patriotic performance put on by the American Fork Symphony and my favorite so far was called Opera Hits.  Opera Hits was performed by the Utah Symphony and Opera singers.  They sang 10-15 popular selections and some of my favorite Opera pieces.  Oh, I thought I was in HEAVEN!!!  Plus it was fabulous that we were outdoors at Deer Valley in fabulous Park City enjoying a picnic. Sunday I was able to attend "Music and the Spoken Word" by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir for the first time.  The orchestra, choir, Lloyd Newell and so many other aspects were great!  Today I get to go to to a Ukulele concert too:) So 4 concerts in one week over a movie is better option to me anytime!  In other news I ate dinner with my parents last night and the 3 of us cleaned up a Blueberry Sour Cream Pie I made!  Yummy!  The only downside was I didn't get a picture of the pie, LOL!  ...and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET BROTHER TODAY!

Beautiful Deer Valley and Utah Mountains


Sweet friends who I haven't seen in awhile.  So glad I have friends who also like Opera!
 
Amazing Motab

Not my pic, but it really did look like this when I was making it:)

Love you Bro!


1 comment:

  1. It was a happy birthday! Thanks for including me in your blog post! Sounds like you are keeping yourself very busy!

    ReplyDelete