Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I dream of...

Last night I dreamed about food, yes the food I have been eating in the last week.  Weird I know and I am not sure what to make of it, but it made me think of my 3 favorite meals in the last week.  I am sucker for fresh ingredients with lots of flavor!

Quinoa Lettuce Wraps-I made these at home and probably ate them 4 times in the last week.  I loved the combination of avocado, quinoa, black beans, onion, garlic with a chicken base.  Lime to top it off:)

Sushi-Had on a date...it was the best sushi that I have ever had!  I now know my top 2 or 3 favorite rolls.

Sesame Noodle Salad-My Mom made this.  She was so worried about the taste, but I loved it!  It was really simple too.  Basically Sesame dressing, noodles, celery, chicken, green onion, and cilantro.  There may have been more, but that's all I remember.  I would love the addition of peanuts, peas and/or maybe coconut. 

No comments:

Post a Comment