Thursday, May 17, 2012

13 Rolls

This past weekend I was able to meet up with some friends for a birthday party.  We went to an all you can eat sushi place, which was good, but is not my cup of tea!  Don't get me wrong I love sushi, but I DON'T like all you can eat places.  I asked the waiter what the record was for how many rolls somebody ate.  He said one guy ate 30 rolls, yes rolls, not pieces!  So I figured between 4 girls we could eat that much...Nope!  We hit the wall at 13.  Afterwards we played games and talked.  My favorite part of the night was putting the baby to bed.  He is such a smiley guy and happy 99% of the time.  There is something I love about rocking a crying baby to sleep(:  Maybe I won't enjoy it as much when I have my own kids???  Love my friends!





On a side note I was also able to go out to eat at a new place this week with two dear friends from my ward.  I love both of them sooo much and look to one of them as a Christlike example in my life.  She is the epitome of humble!  I highly recommend La Jolla Groves in the Riverwoods.  Afterwards I had fun going to see the Secret Garden with my Mom for Mother's Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment