Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Yes Please(:(:(:

Some things I am loving lately...
-Parents who are so helpful and kind.

-Priesthood leaders that step up to the plate, as in they do their home teaching, conduct, organize, and make decisions.  When you are single home teaching shouldn't be that hard.  When you are married you should be organizing/holding family prayer, scripture study, and FHE.   Two things that I absolutely love about guys is when they can make decisions (with the help of the Lord) and when they are in a suit:D
 
-Watermelon, it tastes so good right now!

-A new garden filled with squash, tomatoes, eggplant, cantaloupe, watermelon, broccoli, radishes, herbs, onions, garlic, zucchini, peas, lettuce, spinach, currants, raspberries, potatoes, kale, cucumbers, beans, celery and I'm sure there is something I am forgetting.

-Pictures of my niece! Anytime, any day will make me grin!!!

-The show "Once Upon a Time."  I am sad I have to wait for the next season.

-Air condition

-When I have a lot to do at work so the day goes by quicker.

That's all folks:P Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment