Friday, May 25, 2012

Baby Steps

Lately I haven't been so great with my eating habits and sporadic with my exercise.  One week I will exercise everyday the next 2-3 days etc...  Recently I decided I really need to change and watching a documentary really inspired me to get going.

The documentary is called "The Weight of the Nation."  It was about 4 hours long, but watching it in 4 different sessions helped.  If you want to watch the trailer or the whole thing you can here

I also found a great blog called Never Seconds which prompted me to take a picture of everything I eat for the next week (and maybe longer) so that I will be more aware of what I am eating.  I started doing that yesterday and it has helped immensely.  So wish me luck in my baby step program to improve my health!

No comments:

Post a Comment