Monday, January 7, 2013

Miss E

Last week my brother, sister in law, and niece came to visit.  It was so fun to have them just for a few days.  Every time I spend time with my niece it makes me more excited to be a Mom someday.   We were able to get family pictures, go out to eat, play games, and chat (well the boys mostly watched football).  I always have fun sleeping over at my parents, but babysitting E makes it more fun.  We also opened up the remainder of our Christmas gifts.  My siblings seemed to like what I got them and I am excited to read the Dave Ramsey book that I got.  I am super excited that by the end of the summer I will have 2 more nieces/nephews.  Little kids make family gatherings ten times better!
She loved wearing my shoes I think mostly for the click-clack.
So tired at dinner she couldn't keep her head up
She loved this Piggy Bank she got for Christmas, I love her sweater:)
Aren't those curls to die for?! (Note, this was right before she threw up on me).
When feeling sick she loves to cuddle
You can tell this is when she felt the most sick with the flu.
Sadly this was right before they hit the road to drive the 24 hours back home.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment