Saturday, January 12, 2013

Restless

This is how I feel inside...
 
 
I don't know were this feeling came from, but all of a sudden I want to get out, be on my own, start fresh, etc...Well, I think this feeling came from being sick of roommates.  I don't mind having one roommate, but not more than that.  I have never wanted a place all by myself, but now I wouldn't mind.  So what am I looking for in a place to move to?
 
1 ) A place were memories can be created...
This was my grandparents house in Missouri. 
They don't live here anymore, but I have memories.
 
2) A place were I can decorate how I want...
I am wanting to buy this couch right now and may soon:)



 
3) Last, but the most important, is a place were the Spirit is very strong.  I cannot stress enough that this is the most important.  I don't care if I live under the staircase as long as the spirit is there.  I want it to feel exactly like this...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment