Friday, June 15, 2012

Bestie's

For years I have wanted someone who I could call a bestie (Best Friend).  I have prayed about this, sought out the best people, and tried to be a kind person (sending notes, buying treats, inviting to activities).  Still nobody stuck.  I kept asking myself, "Is there something wrong with me?"  I think I am a pretty nice person!  Well this year the Lord has blessed me triply!  That's right, I now have 3 friends whom I consider Bestie's!  I look forward to many fun times and memories with each one of these people:)

I was lucky enough to go on a quick trip with one of those besties, Lara, to the St. George area recently.  I had so much fun. I was able to lay out by the pool, swim, eat out, talk, read, and hike/explore.  The drive was so short because we were wild.  Yes, girls really do just wanna have fun!  I think my favorite part was exploring the Red Cliffs Recreation area and just talking/singing/dancing.  Loved the tadpoles and craw dads. Isn't my friend Lar the cutest?  I am so blessed to have known her for 8 years now.  She was an awesome roommate, we can trust each other with our thoughts and feelings, and she just entertains me!       













No comments:

Post a Comment