Thursday, June 28, 2012

Good Friends

It was one of my best friends birthday this week so another friend and I made her a different kind of gift.  I first saw the idea on Pinterest, then at a garden nursery, and then again on the Hidden Garden Tour I went on recently.  I knew it would be perfect for her.  My only regret is not getting a picture of it.  It's called a Fairy Garden and here is a similar picture of one.
 We got a group of friends together to celebrate her:)  So glad to have Mikaela as a friend!  As a matter of fact I am blessed with so many great friends.  I find it hard to keep up with all of them these days!  I am pretty sure I have figured out what I want in a friend, so I am striving to be that to them.  I love this quote by Elder Erying I read today, "Instead of thinking of yourself primarily as someone who is seeking purification, think of yourself as someone trying to find out who around you needs your help.  Pray that way and then reach out."  I am constantly trying to reach out to them, but they always seem to serve me!

No comments:

Post a Comment