Thursday, June 28, 2012

Happy Father's Day!





I have the best dad in the world, SERIOUSLY!  It was so fun to be with him on Father's Day.  Of course when I was younger I didn't like the fact that I had some of my parents characteristics, but now I love when I am like Dad, Mom, or Janet.  One of my favorite things about Dad is that he is into details, which I in turn have picked up.  We love to know things about people.  He would tell me facts/stories about people and I would think he was the most amazing person because he could remember their jobs, nicknames, jokes about them, stats/trivia, etc...  I think when you remember the details about people it makes them feel more important/loved and I definitley love tidbits about my Dad.  Thanks for teaching me Indonesian, singing me to sleep, writing newsletters, buying treats after every trip, and now discussing topics that are important.  I love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment