Sunday, March 10, 2013

Alternative Medicine


I have made a change in my life, well amongst many.  I have been super frustrated with my Dr. not being able to figure out my thyroid.  I have gone every month to her and had blood tests every month since last summer.  The result= changing medication every month and gaining weight.  Plus I am just as tired; however I am now more hopeful changing perspectives.  I have started going to a new and natural Dr. that is also a chiropractor.  The day I went I had my first adjustment which wasn't as scary as I have always thought it would be.  The Dr. also spent time with me, two and a half hours to be exact.  He explained a lot of things and is very through.  After we finished talking I got the below treatment, Bio-cleanse, which I have always wanted to do.  I can't exactly explain it, but it has to do with atoms, ATP, science type stuff.  If you really want to know Google it.  Basically I was getting rid of toxins through my skin.  Depending on the colors that come out you can tell what is going on in your system.  For example, the black flecks are heavy metals.  There were 3 or four colors total in my cleanse, but there are or can be up to 10.  I am excited to go this week and get a total body scan.




No comments:

Post a Comment