Friday, March 1, 2013

Balance

Lately technology, media, or privacy has been driving me nuts!  I feel the urge to get rid of everything...laptop, TV, movies, cell phone, ESPECIALLY Facebook, Pinterest, Etc...  However I realize that there are advantages to all of these things if used in balance.  For example, I was sick the other day and so bored.  As long as I was laying down I felt fine, but if I got up I was instantly nauseous.  To take advantage of this downtime I indexed for over 6 hours, partially because I was pulled into the addiction (may I note a good addiction for a sick day, but to index for 6 hours on a normal day is not realistic).  Facebook is the worst for me because I am too addicted, but I don't want to lose connections with people I hardly ever see, plus I need to see the cute updates of my niece.  That being said I will start posting more in my blogs and pictures on Instagram to help with the privacy issue and me being so addicted to facebook.  I will also be making this blog private in the next week or so, but if you view it regularly I can send you an invite if you would like.  For now I just cleaned all my pictures off facebook and they are now in random
 order for your viewing pleasure:)
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment