Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Spring Goodness

I noticed my crocus coming up last week and said, "this next week spring will come."  Sure enough it did!  Warmer temps and blooming everywhere.  It has inspired me to cook more, make health a bigger priority and just be happier in general.  Yesterday I was so happy it was brimming out of my body!  I have also started taking herbs and homeopathic oils in efforts to make me healthier and hopefully solve health concerns.  Since I have been doing that I have felt great!  The only downside right now is not being able to have chocolate, caffeine, strong flavors (like curry), and mint things.  That is just a temporary thing though!  Now I am getting really excited for my trip to Hawaii and General Conference in less than a month.
 
Yellow Crocus and now purple have come up too!
Buffalo Chicken Quinoa, so yummy!
Saw the Waffle Love truck on my way home from work. 
Luckily is was the last time I got to enjoy chocolate.
Try Beligan Nutella Biscoff and their Belgian Chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment