Sunday, March 10, 2013

"How am I feeling?"

There is so much I want to write about and the Facebook "how do I feel" status' formats may help me to express it all.

Mon-So exhausted, but enjoyed moving furniture with Dad.  Any time spent with my Dad is great!

Tue-Discovered a new Dr. that might be life changing.  Is it weird to look forward to going to the Dr.?

Wed-I love being with my Aunt.  She is so sweet and I enjoyed shopping, eating treats, and talking (well most of all talking)!

Thurs-Triple date night.  Enjoyed dinner at Gloria's, Utah Symphony (An American in Paris) with my date and closest cousin, and BYU creamery :D

Fri-Can I get a breath?  The temple was much needed!  Hawaiian dinner with close friends was great too!

Sat-Enjoyed helping a friend move/unpack for 4 hours.  Best part of the day was seeing Lincoln and eating dinner with Janet.  I am so happy to have any family member spend time with me!

Today:  The things I have to deal with in my ward!!!  Frustrating!  I feel like I have dealt with more problems in my current ward then all of my wards combined.  Good thing I had the Spirit to help me out today!!!

Looking forward to going to Hawaii in less then a month...a vacation is very needed right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment