Friday, June 24, 2011

The Adventures of Dating

I just went on two dates in the last week that I thought were humorous. One was a 13 hour date, crazy yes! I knew beforehand that I wouldn't like such a long date, but I told myself because of the activities we were doing it would be easier. I enjoyed his company, BUT never again will I do an all day thing. The entertaining part of the date was when we were running late and he decided to speed up so we would be on time. Funny thing is he had been going about 10 mph below the speed limit most of the drive, which was driving me nuts, but as soon as he went over the speed limit he got pulled over, LOL!

Long story short, I told him to be overly nice to the officer, I would drop that I work for the police, and then hopefully we would get off with a warning. Luckily we did and we were on time. This guy also had a lot of "interesting" comments, especially on philosophy, which got a little old. I'm not even going to share all his opinions on eating foods with the appropriate PH to lose weight.

Date#2 was a lot of fun, well actually both dates were, but I am not interested in more then friendship with either guy. On this second date I think the humor was all about the comments he said about me. Keep in mind these are not exact, but he said things like... -Are you a light brunette or a dark brunette? Oh well, doesn't matter...I love your hair. -You have the best legs. They are the perfect shape and tan. (OMG, I cannot believe he said that!)-I think when you talk it's cute because you mouth or lips do sort of a crooked thing. (Again, really?) And lastly or the comment I was the most surprised by...-I think you have lovely fat rolls. This guy now affectionately refers to me as "Legs." DO I JUST MAKE GUYS SO COMFORTABLE THEY FEEL THEY CAN DIVULGE EVERYTHING TO ME???

No comments:

Post a Comment