Friday, June 10, 2011

Purging Emotional Me


I am starting a new or second blog. I have too much to say all the time for heavens sake! I guess I just don't have somebody to share all of my thoughts with either. I am like a person with the stomach flu...until I get my thoughts out, whether through talking, typing, writing, etc... I don't function, LOL!

Now the Emotional Girl part. Ever since college I have loved the song by Terri Clark called Emotional Girl, specifically the line "Sometimes I laugh, sometimes I cry, sometimes I do both and I don't know why! I'm an Emotional Girl." I can totally relate! I used to never be that way and was ashamed to be emotional for any guys sake out there. Now I say "I am woman and proud, ha!"

Essentially this is my personal or very opinionated blog, unlike milkbeforemeat.blogspot.com I want that one to remain my testimony or spiritual thought log so to speak. This blog is only for those I deeply trust, because I plan on sharing a lot of emotional stuff, lol:) However, in the beginning, you will just get this, I don't wanna overwhelm ya:)

No comments:

Post a Comment