Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Likes and Dislikes


I think it's great that they have a "like" button on Facebook. Sometimes there are no words for your friend's comments. I also think that they should add a "dislike" button for the horrible news or just plain stupid comments. With the good in life there is always the bad, opposition in all things right? So without further adieu here are my "Dislikes" and "Likes."

Dislike:
*When a certain roommate leaves me notes or texts pertaining to things I have nothing to do with...like I would want to touch your sweaty hockey stuff, NOOO!
*Hair everywhere, human or dog!
*When people cannot communicate face to face...enough with texting, emailing, notes, and phone calls replacing the real person.
*A one-sided friendship, as in one person is doing all the calling and planning
*LONELINESS!!!
*Impatient people, especially when waiting in a line were we all knew there would be a line (Walmart). Surf your phone, call a friend, talk to the stranger in line with you for heaven's sake:)
*When people don't want to improve. I just don't get it???
*When people are late. I think that shows a lack of disrespect.

Like:
*Warm Summer Days, especially at dusk. I think summer is my favorite now!
*Amazing Parents, don't know what I will do without them!!!
*Garden produce, yum. I am loving that I don't have to buy a lot right now.
*Luv, luv, luv Segolilies. They are even better when you are top of a mountain.
*A full night of sleep. I have never experienced one until this last month. The day goes so much better when I am rested.
*PB Fudge Oreos, nuf said.
*Plane rides, especially when you get to watch a movie in flight:)
*Giving and receiving love. I thrive off of love and don't understand hatred.
*A book that is so good you get sucked in and everything else in life doesn't matter for awhile or you neglect a few things!
*Fireworks! The 4th of July is my favorite holiday, after Conference of course;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment