Sunday, July 3, 2011

Arf, arf!

In the last while or so I have decided I am really not a huge fan of dogs! It all started with me moving in with roommates who had two dogs. When I look back on my move there I know I made a rash decision to do it. I thought the dogs would grow on me, LOL!

There are always benefits to having dogs, to name a few...they provided a safe running partner since I have no friends that consistently run. At times when I have been crying my heart out they have actually licked away my tears, then I realized what was happening and was grossed out!!! They have also loved me when others have not been there.

Overall I think there is just more work when it comes to having one! There is disgusting hair all over the place I live, with the only clean place being my room. A few weeks ago my roommates got another dog, that's right now I have 3 roommates and 3 dogs. I have never lived with so many emotional girls!!! Needless to say I have been looking to move. The newest dog is small, therefore yippee. I am going nuts. Then my roommate sends me a rude text in regards to the dogs, REALLY? Grow up!

Then last week on my way to the airport a Chihuahua literally jumped out in front of my car. I swerved to avoid it, but heard a thump. I thought "You damn, stupid dog. You are going to make me late to the airport. Most dogs are smarter then you rat!" Luckily it ran away like the dickens so I didn't have to stop. Oh and then on the plane a woman brought a dog aboard for "emotional support." I am the one who needs emotional support from being surrounded by all these dogs!!!

Today while staying at my relatives their Yorkie kept following me around. I actually like this specific dog, but he peed all over the floor and I had to clean that nastiness up! Yuck!

So with dogs I have very strong opinions:
1-Big dogs belong outside
2-If you have a small indoor dog you have to train it to not bark a lot
3-Must be trained to go to the bathroom outside
4-Must be a breed that sheds as little as possible
5-If you have a dog you should not be at work all day leaving your dog to the care or annoyance of others
6-Do not let your dog beg for food or puts its noise were it shouldn't be
7-Some people do not like dogs, don't assume that everyone does and let your dog jump on, slobber on, or bug them at all!

Do not even get me started Cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment