Thursday, July 14, 2011

Worth of Souls

"Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God" D&C 18:10

For at least a month or two I have been thinking about the influence of people in my life. So I thought every so often I would feature someone without using their name on this blog. I thought about putting it on my other blog, but it may not spiritual as much as it is details about a specific person.

This friend always seems to call, text, or bring me a treat right when I need it. The great thing about her is I know she follows the spirit because she doesn't read my blogs or follow facebook. Actually one of my favorite things about her is her unfaltering standards! She is one of my strongest friends in the gospel and trials don't deter her.

She is also a social butterfly and talks as much as I do. When we got together last we lost track of time and talked for 3 hours! It was so much fun!!! She is a great listener too. She is beautiful and I believe Heavenly Father is saving the best husband out there for her. I don't think I have ever seen her in a bad mood, but I know she is human because we both have the same kind of attitude. She can tell people off and be straight forward. Best of all, she likes to do a variety of things like eating out, plays, movies, hiking, etc... I don't have very many friends that like to do a variety. She is my "adventuresome food tester" because we both like to go to new places and try new things. I always see her fulfilling her calling, serving others, and being the best Aunt. I'm so grateful to have this friend in my life and hope I can be a better friend to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment