Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I miss...

For some reason I have been thinking about things I haven't had, cannot have, or just miss lately. Some are stupid, others I think other people out there think about too. Without further adieu.....

-I miss childhood and not really having responsibilities or having someone take care of me.
-NUTS! My allergies are getting worse. All the nuts out there keep taunting me too!!! At least I can still handle Peanut Butter:)
-College learning. I don't miss the tests or deadlines, but I miss the hardcore learning and making it the focus of my life.
-Actually enjoying TV. For some reason I absolutely cannot handle more then 30 minutes of TV now. I get so bored! That be said I do miss Biggest Loser and Amazing Race.
-Having my Mom, Brett, and Steph living close by.
-Gas being less then $3, nuff said!
-Alaska
-Sugary drinks. I have been trying to stay away from them just because they are added calories and I want to eat those calories somewhere else. My mouth is watering right now thinking about Brazilian Lemonade, Pina Coladas, Steamers, etc...
-Having a best friend.
-Rocking on the porch or deck at dusk.

No comments:

Post a Comment