Monday, July 18, 2011

Senses


Smell is one of the strongest of my 5 senses along with touch. I know this may sound sappy, but while I was with my Mom I just enjoyed feeling her skin, and giving her hugs. I also told her the smell I would remember her by is muscle relaxant rub.

I think my brothers have never liked the amount of hugs I have given them. I can't help it, I love touch and smells. I will always remember the smell of my grandmas perfume. I love, love, love coconut, lime, cinnamon, and pretty much anything citrus smelling. Ohh, and and anything clean spelling.

Each person I know I have a smell or memory associated with them. I love hugs from everyone, except really weird people. Popcorn, rainstorms, Spring flowers, the smell of your house growing up.....these are all things we will always remember. I wish I had someone to hug me all the time. I just cannot get enough love. I think we are a little bit to closed off towards each other. What is it that makes us want to hold back or not be venerable? We should have national hug a stranger day. In the meantime I will hug my pillow to sleep;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment