Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Mother

My Mom is not doing well, but I can't help being grateful that I just went out to visit her. I was originally going to visit around the 24th holiday, but I felt prompted to go as soon as I could.

While I was there I was driving to church by myself because my Grandma and Mom were both sick. As I was listening to music the children's primary song "The Dearest Names" played and of course I cried. Here are the words that touched me..."I know a name, a glorious name, dearer then any other. Listen I'll whisper the name to you, it is the name of mother. Mother so tender and kind and true, I love you, I love you..."

I am going to miss my Mom and I am not at peace with her dying like she is. Maybe I will be at peace with it one day. You see, I get easily hurt when people abandon, desert, or leave me...even if it is not on purpose. I kind of go into a coma and it takes me awhile to recover. My Mom already left me (not on purpose) because of judges orders when I was young, friends haven't exactly been there for me, and now I will once again have to deal with her being gone. Let's just call 2011 the year the Lord has trusted me with more trials then I think I can handle.

Do I sound mad? Well it's because I am. However, I will try to keep on "Carrying On" as President Hinckley would say. I will also show you some pictures of my wonderful Mom from my recent trip.




1 comment:

  1. I think I suck at writing comments...but what I tried saying earlier was that we miss having you close and that there's always room in MO for you! :)

    ReplyDelete