Sunday, July 24, 2011

What's in Common?

Each of these images has something in common. Let's see if you can figure it out before I tell you. This foot is one of those stress squeezy things I got at an OWLZ game this last week. One of my good friends came to town and we had soooo much fun. First we went to Barnes and Noble and just looked at cook books for as long as we could. Then we were going to try "The Honey Baked Ham" since we had never been there, but unbeknown to the common person they close at 6 pm????? OTAY! So we went to Spaghetti Factory were we were graced with Jimmer's presence:) Then we finished off the evening talking through the OWLZ game.

Next I got to take some time out from life and drove around the Alpine Loop. While I was out and about I didn't see any animals like I normally like to, except dumb birds, but I was able to read and study by this river. It is one of my favorite things to be out in nature, especially at twilight or dusk.


This is my parents ode to Eleanor. I love that they develop every picture they have of her and hang it up somewhere. I have been enjoying them as I have been house sitting for them while they are away at Eleanor's Blessing.



Lastly I enjoyed a yummy dinner made by my brother and his girlfriend. My favorite part were the cheesy balls...you know the kind you get at Tucano's? My other brother Glen and Kandace were also sweet and gave me Harry Potter tickets, which was a pretty good movie.

Some other things I had fun doing in the last week were: Hiking to Stewart Falls, swimming at FHE, hiking to Timp cave again, running 5 miles with my friend's dog (who worked out my arms more:), going on another date, having a girls party, getting to see my Grandpa Zobell, and reading the third book in a series I love. People and anything fun are keeping my mind off of the hard things right now.

So did you guess it? The commonality is all the things I did in the last week, well besides work.

No comments:

Post a Comment