Saturday, July 23, 2011

Worth of Souls #2


"Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God" D&C 18:10

I have a newer friend that is so sweet. She has been struggling though so much so she up and drove through 2 states recently just to think. I recently read this quote from President Hinckley and thought of her..."I would hope, I would pray, that each of us...would resolve to seek those who need help, who are in desperate and difficult circumstances, and lift them in the spirit of love into the embrace of the church, where strong hands and loving hearts will warm them, comfort them, sustain them, and put them, on the way of happy and productive lives."

She exemplifies this statement to a "T." She is always seeking to serve others. I really think it is important in a friendship that it be a two way thing and she is so good at that! She is also great at many different hairstyles, I am amazed almost every time I see her she has done something different. She is a smiler too:) Best of all we have such similar personalities we are straightforward, hard to offend, and love to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment